Apple cider vinegar is an absolute staple in my kitchen. I haven’t used any other vinegar for a while, as it tastes really good in salad dressings, but unlike other types of vinegar, it has an alkaline effect on the body. It is precisely this property that makes it ideal for healthy skin care too. Due to its fruit acid, it acts like a peeling and contracts the pores at the same time. As a hair care product, it is suitable for soothing flaky scalps and bringing a nice shine to your hair.
Apple peeling mask
- 1 tbsp apple sauce unsweetened (homemade or organic)
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar unfiltered and organic
- 1 tsp honey
- Mix all ingredients in a small bowl and apply to the cleansed facial skin.
- Wash off with lukewarm water after 10 minutes.
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp filtered water
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp honey
- Mix all ingredients in a small bowl and massage into dry hair and scalp. .
- Leave on for 20 minutes.
- Rinse and wash the hair with a mild shampoo.
Glossy hair treatment
- 1/2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 glass filtered water
- Stir apple cider vinegar into a glass of water and pour over your hair after washing. Massage in with your hands. Do not rinse.